Remove this ad

Lead

Jun 30 12 3:44 PM

Tags : :

We got cards that say Empire and others that say Kingdom...

Also, Marc Anthony, hes Overpowered! Every single game we had where someone had him as well as a glance of tactical gameplay has won. You need to nerf him or give the other nations a general like him.
Quote    Reply   
Remove this ad
Remove this ad

#1 [url]

Jul 1 12 12:02 PM

Re: Egyptian empire and Egyptian kingdom

i will fix the "egyptian empire" issue right now. the generals got overlooked. sorry about that. it was an old beta thing when i was separating the kingdom from the empire. the kingdom (later expansion) will have the obvious things like chariots and the kopesh and a bunch of famous egyptians not in the former empire.

also, i will look at mark and see if there is anything i can do.

thanks a million! looks like you played last night? care to post in the forums how you did?

Empires and Generals. Remember the Past. Live the Future.

Quote    Reply   

#2 [url]

Jul 1 12 1:17 PM

Re: Egyptian empire and Egyptian kingdom

ok posting the fixes to egypt.

thank you a zillion and sorry for the gross oversight on my part. i have even buffed a couple of the cards and made a couple more easy to understand.

tigermisu, i am going to be sending you the free theme expansion. thank you for your diligence.

and as to the mark card. i believe that it may be providence that this issue arose. i am planning a special u.s.a. celebration card that i was going to release in a couple of days, i may just release it now.

ehuds dagger kills any general in play and is a rare, so everyone can have one.

other than that, mark antony is a valid force to be reckoned with.

_)

Empires and Generals. Remember the Past. Live the Future.

Quote    Reply   
Add Reply

Quick Reply

bbcode help